Public Information Office
Released on a flow basis during the month of May
Which States Have Been Released:
(see Interactive Map)
Data Release Process
• Thirteen states will be released each week (all on the same day) in May.
• We will announce the week before which states to expect next.
• The news release and data will be available on the Census Bureau's public website on Thursday mornings each week.
Subscribe to receive the media advisories [media]
WEBINAR: Wednesday, April 27, 2011
• Media Advisory - Census Bureau to Hold Webinar Prior to Release of 2010 Census Demographic Profiles for States
• Media (1 p.m.): Archived Webinar [WMV] | Presentation Slides [PDF]
• Non-Media (2:30 p.m.): Presentation Slides [PDF]
Louisa Miller, assistant division chief, Census Programs, Population Division
Rob Chestnut, chief, Requirements and Stakeholder Relations Branch, Decennial Systems Contract Management Office
Technical Documentation [PDF]
FTP site (including Microsoft Access 2003 and 2007 table shells)
Table Shell [PDF]
U.S. Census Bureau at a Glance [PDF]
2010 Census Data Products: United States — At A Glance
2010 Census Data Product Descriptions [PDF]
Webinar Slides (March 22, 2011): Race and Hispanic Origin in the 2010 Census [PDF]