American Community Survey
American Community Survey Information Guide
You have questions. We have answers! — in the ACS Information Guide — a comprehensive guide to all things ACS, covering everything from the historical origins of the ACS, to who uses the ACS data and why, to where to get more in-depth information.
You can download the PDF, or flip through the pages right here using our Flipbook.
Topics and Highlights from the guide include:
- Short History of the ACS
- Importance of Participating in the ACS
- Who Uses the ACS and Why?
- How the ACS Works for Your Community
- ACS Subjects and Data Products
- How ACS Data Are Collected
- The US Constitution, Title 13, and the ACS
- The US Census Bureau Oath of Nondisclosure
- The Essential Role of the ACS
- The ACS Compass Products - Handbooks and Training Presentations
- Why Does the ACS Ask…
- Frequently Asked Question from Respondents
- Data Tools Available at Census.gov
- Help, Regional Office Locations and Contact Information
Thank you for your time and effort.
It makes a difference!