Medicaid Underreporting in the CPS: Results from a Record Check Study
Washington Statistical Society (January 2008)
Exploiting Existing Data for Health Research
Conference in Saint Andrews, Scotland (September 18, 2007)
- Opportunities and Challenges of Integrated Health Research Data Sets: A U.S. Example
- Census Bureau Integrated Research Data Sets: Their Evolution and Application (Ronald Prevost, session chair and presentation)
- SHADAC Linking Administrative and Survey Data for Health Policy Research in the US: The case of the 'Medicaid Undercount' (Mike Davern, presentation)
- NCHS Integrating Data: Policy and Legal Issues (Chris Cox, presentation)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services An Overview of Data Linkage Activities and Issues at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) (David Baugh, presentation)
American Statistical Association Joint Statistical Meetings
Seattle, Washington (August 9, 2007)
Medicaid Undercount Project Overview
(as of July 2007)
Council of Professional Associations on Federal Statistics
Jackson Hole, Wyoming (September 2006)
National Committee on Health and Vital Statistics
Washington D.C. (September 18-19, 2006)
National Association for Welfare Research Statistics
(August 22, 2006)
The two papers below represent the genesis of the Adrec program at the Census Bureau. These papers made the Medicaid Undercount Project and other administrative record research activities possible.
Jacob Alex Klerman, Abt Associates
- " The Medicaid Undercount and the Count of the Uninsured." DHHS-ACF Welfare Research and Evaluation Conference. Washington, DC. June 2008.
- " Issues in Estimating the Uninsured". SNACC meeting on the Medicaid Undercount, Washington, DC, July 2007.
- " The Medicaid Undercount and Counting the Uninsured". CMS-ORDI Seminar, Baltimore, MD, February 2007.
- " The Medicaid Undercount and Counting the Uninsured". Association of Public Policy and Management Fall Conference, Madison, WI, November 2006