332812 Metal Coating, Engraving (except Jewelry and Silverware), and Allied Services to Manufacturers
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following manufacturing activities:
- enameling, lacquering, and varnishing metals and metal products;
- hot dip galvanizing metals and metal products;
- engraving, chasing, or etching metals and metal products (except jewelry; personal goods carried on or about the person, such as compacts and cigarette cases; precious metal products (except precious plated flatware and other plated ware); and printing plates);
- powder coating metals and metal products; and
- providing other metal surfacing services for the trade.