33641 Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following manufacturing activities:
- complete aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles;
- aerospace engines, propulsion units, auxiliary equipment or parts;
- developing and making prototypes of aerospace products;
- aircraft conversion (i.e., major modifications to systems); and
- complete aircraft or propulsion systems overhaul and rebuilding (i.e., periodic restoration of aircraft to original design specifications).