2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing dry pasta. The establishments in this industry may package the dry pasta they manufacture with other ingredients.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing fresh pasta--are classified in U.S. Industry 311991, Perishable Prepared Food Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing pasta specialties--are classified in Industry Group 3114, Fruit and Vegetable Preserving and Specialty Food Manufacturing;
- Mixing purchased dried and/or dehydrated ingredients with purchased dry pasta--are classified in U.S. Industry 311999, All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing; and
- Drying and/or dehydrating ingredients packaged with purchased dry pasta--are classified in U.S. Industry 311423, Dried and Dehydrated Food Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Dry pasta manufacturing
- Dry pasta packaged with other ingredients made in dry pasta plants
- Egg noodles, dry, manufacturing
- Macaroni, dry, manufacturing
- Noodle mixes made in dry pasta plants
- Noodles, dry, manufacturing
- Pasta, dry, manufacturing
- Spaghetti, dry, manufacturing