2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) salting, roasting, drying, cooking, or canning nuts; (2) processing grains or seeds into snacks; and (3) manufacturing peanut butter.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing chocolate or candy-coated nuts and candy-covered popcorn are classified in Industry Group 3113, Sugar and Confectionery Product Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Canned nuts manufacturing
- Nuts, kernels and seeds, roasting and processing
- Nuts, salted, roasted, cooked, canned, manufacturing
- Peanut butter blended with jelly manufacturing
- Peanut butter manufacturing
- Roasted nuts and seeds manufacturing
- Seeds, snack (e.g., canned, cooked, roasted, salted) manufacturing