2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in purifying and bottling water (including naturally carbonated).
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing artificially carbonated waters--are classified in U.S. Industry 312111, Soft Drink Manufacturing; and
- Bottling purchased purified water--are classified in Industry 424490, Other Grocery and Related Products Merchant Wholesalers.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Beverages, naturally carbonated bottled water, manufacturing
- Naturally carbonated water, purifying and bottling
- Spring waters, purifying and bottling
- Water, naturally carbonated, purifying and bottling