2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in brewing beer, ale, malt liquors, and nonalcoholic beer.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Bottling purchased malt beverages--are classified in Industry 424810, Beer and Ale Merchant Wholesalers; and
- Manufacturing malt--are classified in U.S. Industry 311213, Malt Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Ale brewing
- Beer brewing
- Beverages, beer, ale, and malt liquors, manufacturing
- Grain, brewers' spent, manufacturing
- Lager brewing
- Malt liquor brewing
- Near beer brewing
- Nonalcoholic beer brewing
- Porter brewing
- Stout brewing