2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing hardwood veneer and/or hardwood plywood.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing veneer and further processing that veneer into wood containers or wood container parts--are classified in Industry 321920, Wood Container and Pallet Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing softwood veneer and softwood plywood--are classified in U.S. Industry 321212, Softwood Veneer and Plywood Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing reconstituted wood sheets and boards--are classified in U.S. Industry 321219, Reconstituted Wood Product Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Hardwood plywood composites manufacturing
- Hardwood veneer or plywood manufacturing
- Panels, hardwood plywood, manufacturing
- Plywood, faced with nonwood materials, hardwood, manufacturing
- Plywood, hardwood faced, manufacturing
- Plywood, hardwood, manufacturing
- Prefinished hardwood plywood manufacturing
- Veneer mills, hardwood