2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing softwood veneer and/or softwood plywood.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing veneer and further processing that veneer into wood containers or wood container parts--are classified in Industry 321920, Wood Container and Pallet Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing hardwood veneer and hardwood plywood--are classified in U.S. Industry 321211, Hardwood Veneer and Plywood Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing reconstituted wood sheets and boards--are classified in U.S. Industry 321219, Reconstituted Wood Product Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Panels, softwood plywood, manufacturing
- Plywood, faced with nonwood materials, softwood, manufacturing
- Plywood, softwood faced, manufacturing
- Plywood, softwood, manufacturing
- Prefinished softwood plywood manufacturing
- Softwood plywood composites manufacturing
- Softwood veneer or plywood manufacturing
- Veneer mills, softwood