2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing laminated or fabricated wood roof and floor trusses.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing wood I-joists are classified in U.S. Industry 321213, Engineered Wood Member (except Truss) Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Floor trusses, wood, manufacturing
- Roof trusses, wood, manufacturing
- Trusses, glue laminated or pre-engineered wood, manufacturing
- Trusses, wood roof or floor, manufacturing
- Trusses, wood, glue laminated or metal connected, manufacturing