2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing wood products (except establishments operating sawmills and wood preservation facilities; and establishments manufacturing veneer, plywood, engineered wood products, millwork, wood containers, or pallets).
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Operating sawmills or preserving wood--are classified in Industry 32111, Sawmills and Wood Preservation;
- Manufacturing veneer, plywood, and engineered wood products--are classified in Industry 32121, Veneer, Plywood, and Engineered Wood Product Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing millwork--are classified in Industry 32191, Millwork;
- Manufacturing wood containers, pallets, and wood container parts--are classified in Industry 32192, Wood Container and Pallet Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing travel trailers with self-contained facilities for storage of water and waste--are classified in Industry 33621, Motor Vehicle Body and Trailer Manufacturing; and
- Fabricating of wood buildings or wood sections and panels for buildings at the construction site--are classified in Sector 23, Construction.