2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in converting paperboard into setup paperboard boxes (i.e., rigid-sided boxes not shipped flat) without manufacturing paperboard.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing folding paperboard boxes (except corrugated)--are classified in U.S. Industry 322212, Folding Paperboard Box Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing corrugated and solid fiber boxes--are classified in U.S. Industry 322211, Corrugated and Solid Fiber Box Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing paperboard and converting paperboard into containers--are classified in Industry 322130, Paperboard Mills.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Boxes, setup (i.e., not shipped flat), made from purchased paperboard
- Setup (i.e., not shipped flat) boxes made from purchased paperboard
- Shoe boxes, setup, made from purchased paperboard