2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in laminating aluminum and other metal foil into products with flexible packaging uses or gift wrap and other packaging wrap applications.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing plain aluminum foil--are classified in U.S. Industry 331315, Aluminum Sheet, Plate, and Foil Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing laminated aluminum bags and liners--are classified in U.S. Industry 322223, Coated Paper Bag and Pouch Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing converted aluminum and other metal foils for nonpackaging uses from purchased foils--are classified in U.S. Industry 322222, Coated and Laminated Paper Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing cookware, dinnerware, and other semirigid metal containers--are classified in U.S. Industry 332999, All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Flexible packaging sheet materials made by laminating purchased foil
- Foil sheet, laminating purchased foil sheets for packaging applications
- Laminating foil for flexible packaging applications