2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in printing graphical materials using digital printing equipment. Establishments known as digital printers typically provide sophisticated prepress services including using scanners to input images and computers to manipulate and format the graphic images prior to printing.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in printing with "up front" computer files on conventional-type printing equipment are classified to books, manifold business forms, or based on the type of printing equipment (e.g., lithographic, flexographic, screen) being used.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Commercial digital printing
- Digital printing (e.g., billboards, other large format graphic materials)
- Digital printing (e.g., graphics, high resolution)
- Print shops, digital
- Printing, digital (e.g., billboards, other large format graphical materials)
- Printing, digital (e.g., graphics, high resolution)