2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in printing special forms, including checkbooks, for use in the operation of a business. The forms may be in single and multiple sets, including carbonized, interleaved with carbon, or otherwise processed for multiple reproduction.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing single layered continuous computer paper and similar products are classified in U.S. Industry 322231, Die-Cut Paper and Paperboard Office Supplies Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Books, sales, manifold, printing
- Business forms, manifold, printing
- Checkbooks and refills printing
- Computer forms (manifold or continuous) printing
- Manifold business forms printing
- Printing manifold business forms
- Sales books, manifold, printing
- Unit set forms (e.g., manifold credit card slips) printing