2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing blankbooks, looseleaf devices, and binders. Establishments in this industry may print or print and bind.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Checkbook printing--are classified in U.S. Industry 323116, Manifold Business Forms Printing; and
- Binding books without printing in the same establishment--are classified in U.S. Industry 323121, Tradebinding and Related Work.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Albums (e.g., photo, scrap) and refills manufacturing
- Appointment books and refills manufacturing
- Blankbooks and refills manufacturing
- Diaries manufacturing
- Looseleaf binders and devices manufacturing
- Photo albums and refills manufacturing
- Scrapbooks and refills manufacturing
- Time planners/organizers and refills manufacturing