2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) manufacturing phosphatic fertilizer materials or (2) manufacturing phosphatic materials and mixing them into fertilizers.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in mixing ingredients made elsewhere into phosphatic fertilizers are classified in U.S. Industry 325314, Fertilizer (Mixing Only) Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Ammonium phosphates manufacturing
- Defluorinated phosphates manufacturing
- Diammonium phosphates manufacturing
- Fertilizers, mixed, made in plants producing phosphatic fertilizer materials
- Phosphatic fertilizer materials manufacturing
- Phosphoric acid manufacturing
- Plant foods, mixed, made in plants producing phosphatic fertilizer materials
- Superphosphates manufacturing