2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in converting plastics resins into nonrigid plastics profile shapes (except film, sheet, and bags), such as rod, tube, and sausage casings.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing plastics film, plastics unlaminated sheet, and plastics bags--are classified in Industry 32611, Plastics Packaging Materials and Unlaminated Film and Sheet Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing plastics hoses--are classified in Industry 326220, Rubber and Plastics Hoses and Belting Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Casings, sausage, nonrigid plastics, manufacturing
- Profile shapes (e.g., rod, tube), nonrigid plastics, manufacturing
- Rod, nonrigid plastics, manufacturing
- Sausage casings, plastics, manufacturing
- Tube, nonrigid plastics, manufacturing