2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in converting plastics resins into rigid plastics pipes and pipe fittings.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing plastics hose--are classified in Industry 326220, Rubber and Plastics Hoses and Belting Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing noncurrent-carrying plastics conduit--are classified in U.S. Industry 335932, Noncurrent-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing plastics plumbing fixtures--are classified in U.S. Industry 326191, Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Fittings and unions, rigid plastics pipe, manufacturing
- Fittings, rigid plastics pipe, manufacturing
- Pipe fittings, rigid plastics, manufacturing
- Pipe, rigid plastics, manufacturing
- PVC pipe manufacturing