2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing resilient floor coverings for permanent installation.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing rubber floor mats and rubber treads are classified in U.S. Industry 326299, All Other Rubber Product Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Floor coverings, linoleum, manufacturing
- Floor coverings, resilient, manufacturing
- Floor coverings, rubber, manufacturing
- Floor coverings, vinyl, manufacturing
- Linoleum floor coverings manufacturing
- Resilient floor coverings (e.g., sheet, tile) manufacturing
- Rubber floor coverings manufacturing
- Tiles, floor (i.e., linoleum, rubber, vinyl), manufacturing
- Vinyl floor coverings manufacturing