2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing tires and inner tubes from natural and synthetic rubber.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in retreading or rebuilding tires are classified in U.S. Industry 326212, Tire Retreading.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Aircraft tire manufacturing
- Camelback (i.e., retreading material) manufacturing
- Inner tubes manufacturing
- Motor vehicle tires manufacturing
- Retreading materials, tire, manufacturing
- Tire repair materials manufacturing
- Tires (e.g., pneumatic, semi-pneumatic, solid rubber) manufacturing
- Tread rubber (i.e., camelback) manufacturing