2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing porcelain electrical insulators, molded porcelain parts for electrical devices, ferrite or ceramic magnets, and electronic and electrical supplies from nonmetallic minerals, such as clay and ceramic materials.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing ferrite microwave devices and electronic components are classified in Subsector 334, Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Alumina porcelain insulators manufacturing
- Beryllia porcelain insulators manufacturing
- Insulators, electrical porcelain, manufacturing
- Magnets, permanent, ceramic or ferrite, manufacturing
- Porcelain parts, electrical and electronic device, molded, manufacturing
- Spark plug insulators, porcelain, manufacturing
- Steatite porcelain insulators manufacturing
- Titania porcelain insulators manufacturing