2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing ceramic wall and floor tiles.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing structural clay tiles--are classified in U.S. Industry 327121, Brick and Structural Clay Tile Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing clay drain tiles--are classified in U.S. Industry 327123, Other Structural Clay Product Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing resilient flooring and asphalt floor tiles--are classified in U.S. Industry 326192, Resilient Floor Covering Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Ceramic tiles, floor and wall, manufacturing
- Floor tile, ceramic, manufacturing
- Mosaic tile, ceramic, manufacturing
- Quarry tiles, clay, manufacturing
- Tile, ceramic wall and floor, manufacturing
- Wall tile, ceramic, manufacturing