2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) manufacturing flat glass by melting silica sand or cullet or (2) manufacturing both flat glass and laminated glass by melting silica sand or cullet.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing laminated glass from purchased flat glass are classified in U.S. Industry 327215, Glass Product Manufacturing Made of Purchased Glass.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Flat glass (e.g., float, plate) manufacturing
- Glass, plate, made in glass making plants
- Insulating glass, sealed units, made in glass making plants
- Laminated glass made in glass making plants
- Stained glass and stained glass products made in glass making plants