2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) manufacturing nonpowered handsaws and/or (2) manufacturing saw blades, all types (including those for power sawing machines).
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing handheld powered saws are classified in U.S. Industry 333991, Power-Driven Handtool Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Blades, saw, all types, manufacturing
- Chain saw blades manufacturing
- Metal cutting saw blades manufacturing
- Saw blades, all types, manufacturing
- Saws, hand, nonpowered, manufacturing
- Stone cutting saw blades manufacturing
- Wood cutting saw blades manufacturing