2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing metal kitchen utensils (except cutting-type), pots, and pans (except those manufactured by casting (e.g., cast iron skillets) or stamped without further fabrication).
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing finished cast metal kitchen utensils or castings for kitchen utensils--are classified in Industry Group 3315, Foundries;
- Manufacturing stampings for kitchen utensils, pots, and pans--are classified in U.S. Industry 332116, Metal Stamping; and
- Manufacturing metal cutting-type kitchen utensils--are classified in U.S. Industry 332211, Cutlery and Flatware (except Precious) Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Cooking utensils, fabricated metal, manufacturing
- Enameled metal cutting utensils
- Kitchen utensils, fabricated metal (e.g., colanders, garlic presses, ice cream scoops, spatulas), manufacturing
- Nonstick metal cooking utensils
- Potato mashers manufacturing
- Pots and pans, fabricated metal, manufacturing
- Pressure cookers, household-type, manufacturing
- Teakettles and coffee pots, fabricated metal (except electric, glass), manufacturing