2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing wafer processing equipment, semiconductor assembly and packaging equipment, and other semiconductor making machinery.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing printed circuit board manufacturing machinery--are classified in U.S. Industry 333298, All Other Industrial Machinery Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing semiconductor testing instruments--are classified in U.S. Industry 334515, Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Etching equipment, semiconductor, manufacturing
- Micro-lithography equipment, semiconductor, manufacturing
- Semiconductor assembly and packaging machinery manufacturing
- Semiconductor making machinery manufacturing
- Surface mount machinery for making printed circuit boards manufacturing
- Thin layer deposition equipment, semiconductor, manufacturing
- Wafer processing equipment, semiconductor, manufacturing