2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing commercial and industrial laundry and drycleaning equipment and pressing machines.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing household-type laundry equipment are classified in U.S. Industry 335224, Household Laundry Equipment Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Drycleaning equipment and machinery manufacturing
- Dryers, laundry (except household-type), manufacturing
- Laundry extractors manufacturing
- Laundry machinery and equipment (except household-type) manufacturing
- Laundry pressing machines (except household-type) manufacturing
- Washing machines, laundry (except household-type), manufacturing