2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing attic fans and industrial and commercial fans and blowers, such as commercial exhaust fans and commercial ventilating fans.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing air-conditioning units (except motor vehicle)--are classified in U.S. Industry 333415, Air-Conditioning and Warm Air Heating Equipment and Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing motor vehicle air-conditioning systems and compressors--are classified in U.S. Industry 336391, Motor Vehicle Air-Conditioning Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing household-type fans (except attic) and portable air purification equipment--are classified in U.S. Industry 335211, Electric Housewares and Household Fan Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing stationary air purification equipment--are classified in U.S. Industry 333411, Air Purification Equipment Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Aircurtains manufacturing
- Attic fans manufacturing
- Blower filter units manufacturing
- Exhaust fans, industrial and commercial-type, manufacturing
- Fans, industrial and commercial-type, manufacturing
- Ventilating fans, industrial and commercial-type, manufacturing