2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing industrial molds for casting metals or forming other materials, such as plastics, glass, or rubber.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing casting molds for steel ingots are classified in U.S. Industry 331511, Iron Foundries.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Die-casting dies manufacturing
- Foundry casting molds manufacturing
- Industrial molds (except steel ingot) manufacturing
- Molds (except steel ingot), industrial, manufacturing
- Molds for forming materials (e.g., glass, plastics, rubber) manufacturing
- Molds for metal casting (except steel ingot) manufacturing
- Molds for plastics and rubber working machinery manufacturing