2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing elevators and moving stairways.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing commercial conveyor systems and equipment are classified in U.S. Industry 333922, Conveyor and Conveying Equipment Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Automobile lifts (i.e., garage-type, service station) manufacturing
- Dumbwaiters manufacturing
- Elevators, passenger and freight, manufacturing
- Escalators manufacturing
- Stairways, moving, manufacturing
- Walkways, moving, manufacturing