2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing fluid power (i.e., hydraulic and pneumatic) pumps and motors.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing fluid pumps for motor vehicles, such as oil pumps, water pumps, and power steering pumps--are classified in Industry Group 3363, Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing general purpose pumps (except fluid power)--are classified in U.S. Industry 333911, Pump and Pumping Equipment Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing air compressors--are classified in U.S. Industry 333912, Air and Gas Compressor Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Fluid power motors manufacturing
- Fluid power pumps manufacturing
- Hydraulic pumps, fluid power, manufacturing
- Hydrostatic drives manufacturing
- Hydrostatic transmissions manufacturing
- Motors, fluid power, manufacturing
- Pneumatic pumps, fluid power, manufacturing
- Pumps, fluid power, manufacturing