2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing bare (i.e., rigid or flexible) printed circuit boards without mounted electronic components. These establishments print, perforate, plate, screen, etch, or photoprint interconnecting pathways for electric current on laminates.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Loading components onto printed circuit boards, or whose output is loaded printed circuit boards--are classified in U.S. Industry 334418, Printed Circuit Assembly (Electronic Assembly) Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing printed circuit laminates--are classified in U.S. Industry 334419, Other Electronic Component Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Circuit boards, printed, bare, manufacturing
- Flexible wiring boards, bare, manufacturing
- Printed circuit boards, bare, manufacturing