2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electronic connectors, such as coaxial, cylindrical, rack and panel, pin and sleeve, printed circuit and fiber optic.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electrical connectors, such as plugs, bus bars, twist on wire connectors and terminals, are classified in U.S. Industry 335931, Current-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Coaxial connectors manufacturing
- Connectors, electronic (e.g., coaxial, cylindrical, printed circuit, rack and panel), manufacturing
- Cylindrical connectors, electronic, manufacturing
- Fiber optic connectors manufacturing
- Planar cable connectors manufacturing
- Rack and panel connectors manufacturing