2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in mass reproducing computer software. These establishments do not generally develop any software. They mass reproduce data and programs on magnetic or optical media, such as CD-ROMs, diskettes, tapes, or cartridges. This industry includes establishments that mass reproduce game cartridges.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in designing, developing, and publishing prepackaged software are classified in Industry 511210, Software Publishers.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- CD-ROM, software, mass reproducing
- Compact discs (i.e., CD-ROM), software, mass reproducing
- Game cartridge software, mass reproducing
- Games, computer software, mass reproducing
- Prepackaged software, mass reproducing
- Software, packaged, mass reproducing