2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electric vacuum cleaners, electric floor waxing machines, and other electric floor care machines typically for household use.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing electric vacuum cleaners for commercial, industrial, and
institutional uses, and mechanical carpet sweepers--are classified in U.S.
Industry 333319, Other Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing; and
- Installing central vacuum cleaning systems--are classified in Industry 238290, Other Building Equipment Contractors.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Carpet and floor cleaning equipment, household-type electric, manufacturing
- Central vacuuming systems, household-type, manufacturing
- Cleaners, household-type electric vacuum, manufacturing
- Floor scrubbing and shampooing machines, household-type electric, manufacturing
- Floor waxers and polishers, household-type electric, manufacturing
- Sweepers, household-type electric vacuum, manufacturing
- Vacuum cleaners (e.g., canister, handheld, upright) household-type electric, manufacturing
- Vacuum cleaners and sweepers, household-type electric, manufacturing