2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing household-type laundry equipment.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing portable electric irons--are classified in U.S. Industry 335211, Electric Housewares and Household Fan Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing commercial-type laundry and drycleaning equipment--are classified in U.S. Industry 333312, Commercial Laundry, Drycleaning, and Pressing Machine Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Drycleaning and laundry machines, household-type, manufacturing
- Dryers, clothes, household-type, gas and electric, manufacturing
- Dryers, household-type laundry, manufacturing
- Ironers and mangles, household-type (except portable irons), manufacturing
- Laundry equipment (e.g., dryers, washers), household-type, manufacturing
- Washing machines, household-type, manufacturing