2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing storage batteries.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing primary batteries are classified in U.S. Industry 335912, Primary Battery Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Alkaline cell storage batteries (i.e., nickel-cadmium, nickel-iron, silver oxide-zinc) manufacturing
- Automobile storage batteries manufacturing
- Batteries, rechargeable, manufacturing
- Batteries, storage, manufacturing
- Lead acid storage batteries manufacturing
- Marine storage batteries manufacturing
- Nickel cadmium storage batteries manufacturing
- Rechargeable battery packs made from purchased battery cells and housings
- Rechargeable nickel cadmium (NICAD) batteries manufacturing
- Storage batteries manufacturing