2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing truck trailers, truck trailer chassis, cargo container chassis, detachable trailer bodies, and detachable trailer chassis for sale separately.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing utility trailers, light-truck trailers, and travel trailers are classified in U.S. Industry 336214, Travel Trailer and Camper Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Automobile transporter trailers, multi-car, manufacturing
- Boat transporter trailers, multi-unit, manufacturing
- Demountable cargo containers manufacturing
- Dump trailer manufacturing
- Flatbed trailers, commercial, manufacturing
- Horse trailers, fifth-wheel-type, manufacturing
- Logging trailers manufacturing
- Semi-trailer manufacturing
- Tank trailer, liquid and dry bulk, manufacturing
- Trailers, fifth-wheel type, for transporting horses, manufacturing
- Truck trailer manufacturing