2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing and/or rebuilding carburetors, pistons, piston rings, and engine intake and exhaust valves.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing parts for machine repair and equipment parts (except electric) on a job or shop basis are classified in Industry 332710, Machine Shops.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Carburetors, all types, manufacturing
- Engine intake and exhaust valves manufacturing
- Pistons and piston rings manufacturing
- Rings, piston, manufacturing
- Valves, engine, intake and exhaust, manufacturing