2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing motor vehicle stampings, such as fenders, tops, body parts, trim, and molding.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing stampings and further processing the stampings--are classified according to the process of the specific product made; and
- Manufacturing stampings (except motor vehicle)--are classified in U.S. Industry 332116, Metal Stamping.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Job stampings, automotive, metal, manufacturing
- Metal motor vehicle body parts stamping
- Moldings and trim, motor vehicle, stamping
- Motor vehicle metal bumper stampings
- Motor vehicle metal parts stamping
- Motor vehicle metal stampings (e.g., body parts, fenders, hub caps, tops, trim) manufacturing
- Stamping metal motor vehicle body parts
- Stamping metal motor vehicle moldings and trims