2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) manufacturing complete guided missiles and space vehicles and/or (2) developing and making prototypes of guided missiles or space vehicles.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing space satellites are classified in Industry 334220, Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing; and
- Research and development establishments primarily engaged in guided missile and space vehicle R&D (except prototype production) are classified in Industry 541712, Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology).
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Developing and producing prototypes for complete guided missiles and space vehicles
- Guided missile and space vehicle manufacturing
- Guided missiles, complete, assembling
- Rockets (guided missiles), space and military, complete, manufacturing
- Space vehicles, complete, manufacturing