2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing motorcycles, bicycles, tricycles and similar equipment, and parts.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing children's vehicles (except bicycles and metal tricycles)--are classified in U.S. Industry 339932, Game, Toy, and Children's Vehicle Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing golf carts and other similar personnel carriers--are classified in U.S. Industry 336999, All Other Transportation Equipment Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Bicycles and parts manufacturing
- Mopeds and parts manufacturing
- Motor scooters manufacturing
- Motorcycles and parts manufacturing
- Tricycles, metal, adult and children's, manufacturing
- Vehicle, children's, metal manufacturing