2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing innerspring, box spring, and noninnerspring mattresses, including mattresses for waterbeds.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing individual wire springs--are classified in Industry 33261, Spring and Wire Product Manufacturing; and Manufacturing inflatable mattresses--are classified in
- Subsector 326, Plastics and Rubber Products Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Beds, sleep-system ensembles (i.e., flotation, adjustable), manufacturing
- Box springs, assembled, made from purchased spring
- Innerspring cushions manufacturing
- Mattresses (i.e., box spring, innerspring, noninnerspring) manufacturing
- Mattresses made from felt, foam rubber, urethane and similar materials
- Springs, assembled bed and box, made from purchased springs
- Water bed mattresses manufacturing