2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing, engraving, chasing, or etching precious metal solid, precious metal clad, or pewter flatware and other hollowware.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing nonprecious and precious plated metal cutlery and flatware--are classified in U.S. Industry 332211, Cutlery and Flatware (except Precious) Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing nonprecious metal plated ware (except cutlery and flatware)--are classified in U.S. Industry 332999, All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing;
- Engraving, chasing, or etching nonprecious and precious plated metal cutlery, flatware and other plated ware--are classified in U.S. Industry 332812, Metal Coating, Engraving (except Jewelry and Silverware), and Allied Services to Manufacturers; and
- Manufacturing, engraving, chasing, or etching precious (except precious plated) metal jewelry and personal goods--are classified in U.S. Industry 339911, Jewelry (except Costume) Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Cutlery, precious metal (except precious plated), manufacturing
- Engraving and etching precious metal flatware
- Hollowware, precious metal, manufacturing
- Pewter ware manufacturing
- Table cutlery, precious metal, manufacturing
- Trophies, precious metal, (except precious plated) manufacturing