2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing complete dolls, doll parts, and doll clothes, action figures, and stuffed toys.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing toys (except stuffed) are classified in U.S. Industry 339932, Game, Toy, and Children's Vehicle Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Action figures manufacturing
- Clothing, doll, manufacturing
- Doll clothing manufacturing
- Dolls, doll parts, and doll clothing (except wigs) manufacturing
- Stuffed toys (including animals) manufacturing
- Toys, doll, manufacturing
- Toys, stuffed, manufacturing