2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing office supplies. Examples of products made by these establishments are pens, pencils, felt tip markers, crayons, chalk, pencil sharpeners, staplers, hand operated stamps, modeling clay, and inked ribbons.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing writing, drawing, and india inks--are classified in Industry 32599, All Other Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing drafting tables and boards--are classified in Industry 33712, Household and Institutional Furniture Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing rubber erasers--are classified in Industry 32629, Other Rubber Product Manufacturing; Manufacturing paper office supplies--are classified in
- Subsector 322, Paper Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing manifold business forms, blankbooks, and looseleaf binders--are classified in Industry 32311, Printing; and
- Manufacturing inkjet cartridges--are classified in Industry 32591, Printing Ink Manufacturing.