2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing marking devices, such as hand operated stamps, embossing stamps, stamp pads, and stencils.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing felt tipped markers are classified in U.S. Industry 339941, Pen and Mechanical Pencil Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Branding irons (i.e., marking irons) manufacturing
- Date stamps, hand operated, manufacturing
- Embossing stamps manufacturing
- Hand operated stamps (e.g., canceling, postmark, shoe, textile marking) manufacturing
- Marking devices manufacturing
- Metal hand stamps manufacturing
- Rubber stamps manufacturing
- Seal presses (e.g., notary), hand operated, manufacturing
- Stamp pads manufacturing
- Stamping devices, hand operated, manufacturing
- Stencils for painting and marking (e.g., cardboard, metal) manufacturing